понедельник, 30 января 2017 г.

Hello!
My name is Polina Nikitina, I am learning to be a chef, and not so long ago started my journey to England for cooking practise.
Yesterday we finely arrived to Canterbury. After 15 hours trip I was so tired that when my host family got me home I fell asleep right away. Today, at monday, we had our first english lesson in university of Canterbury. Our teacher, Luke, is really nice, he told us a bit of Canterbury history, interesting places and also talked with us about british english. Lesson was interesting and useful. After that Mary took us on the excursion around the college, where we got to know more about professions and the building (that was just huge!)
When our time in Canterbury college ended, we went to walk a bit on the main market street to see cathedral and to do some shopping. On the evening I had lovely dinner with my host family, about wich I will write next time. It's all for today, time to rest and sleep!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий