воскресенье, 5 февраля 2017 г.

How do you do friends? I feels myself great!
For first need to say about our host familie. Rosmary wery frendly and helpful women. Our house not big, but wery cosy.

I cant say what my adventure in Britain was exaiting. But for this week I little changes my mind. At first sight Canterbury look like usually city with one-off architekture. But on closer inspection it's absolutly incorrect! In this place astonishing symbiosis
modernity and old style architekture.

On main streets life is in full swing, but if you turn out, you can be in places where you "deafened by the silence"! A little bit of people with the local architekture, create insane сontrast.
. . . .
All week we had inglise lessons in Canterbury College. Our tacher was Luke (not Skywalker), one of the greatest teacher in my life. Also Mary, our host show us College, is big, wery Big! In Friday Mary show us our workplace in Faversham. Were we meet with people who work there.
. . . . 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий